The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on the STEM Talent Pipeline
Advancing AI Wisconsin (AAIW) is a statewide initiative to increase awareness of a set of technologies often referred to as “Digital Disruption Technologies” and their impact on Wisconsin businesses, workforce needs, educational programming and the state overall. This panel will feature key stakeholders from K12, post-secondary education and industry to explore the potential ramifications of Artificial Intelligence on the emerging STEM workforce.
• What is the 4th Industrial Revolution?
• What is the projected impact of AI on key WI industries?
• What impact does AI have on the talent pipeline?
• What can/should educators do now to prepare students?
• Oliver Buechse, My Strategy Source (AAIW co-Founder)
• Ken Kortas, Partner, Wipfli LLP (AAIW Steering Team)
• Kathy Henrich, Director, IBM (AAIW Steering Team)
• Adel Nasiri, Industrial IoT Lead, College of Engineering, UWM
• Aaron Chamberlain, Computer Science Teacher, School District of New Berlin
Moderator: Laura Schmidt, Strategic Advisor to the Superintendent, School District of New Berlin (AAIW Steering Team)